Home Alarm System

Soldato
Hi all,

The GF is looking to get a decent high end security system installed at her home and has asked me if I could help find anyone reputable.

She would ideally like min x 3 cameras for the property (front, side and rear) along with sensors inside etc.
In time she would also like a low level electric security gate for the drive to help deter car thieves.

Any recommendations for who to gather quotes from. Based in West Mids

Hi. Reolink is often recommended here. They have a Facebook community so you could ask for isntaller recommendations there.

Other brands to consider are Eufy and Arlo. You might be able to get advice on installation from their support. Eufy I've seen recommended here. Arlo is connected to Verisure, who provide alarms, and advertise a lot. I can't necessarily say they are good, but might be worth a look.
cheers for the info. I shall have a venture onto Facebook to ask about Reolink and will delve into the others too.

Its a minefield out there but we want something robust with a neat wire free installation

So today we had Verisure come and quote for an alarm installation.

The installer recommended:
1 x Arlo Video Doorbell
1 x Arlo Essential XL + Solar Panel (free)
2 x Protected Video Detector
1 x Zerovision Smoke Barrier
6 x Smart Keys
3 x Total Shield
1 x Voice Pad + SOS
1 x Central unit

£42pm 24/7 monitoring with SOS, maintenance, Guard Response, 24/7 Security restore

All installed for £600

Now I don't know much about Security but so far this seems a real steal

Back
Top Bottom