HomeBrew Ocuk Bottle Swap ?

Associate
Would the Mods be against me organising a bottle swap, it would work a bit like secret santa but with beer.... If 10 people are interested i don't mind running it.

Interested:

Squid
FrenchTart
Seabiscuit
Mrs Seabiscuit
Aceface57
Mark A
Kimi
Silent
Poppy

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yes you would only post one beer, or if you want you could enter more than one but it be like Secrete Santa, everyone who enters posts one / sends one beer then when they post a pic and thank you and if they liked it and i'll post who it was from. ? I'm open to ideas

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ok next item is dates, people have suggested need to make in next 2-3 weeks and then 2-4 for to be bottle ready, so first week of may ?

Also I'd allow for sending in plastic less chance of breakage !

Associate
OP
yep sure 330-500ml in plastic or well packaged glass

This seems to be going one of two ways.

A secret santa type 1 beer entered per person.
or
We get 6-10 entries and send out 6-10 bottles each (kinda bad on postage :( )

What are people more interested in ?

My thoughts are we start with first one and if its a success we have a brew session and try for second way at a later date ?

Associate
OP
Ok well people, leave a bottle or two for the swap after your next brew and i'll aim to get the fist one sorted end of April ?

Associate
OP
right my brew for this turned out "interesting" it finished at 1.006 from 1.040 after fermenting for 3 daysa at 20c .... and still has a cidery twang.... i'd try to do invert sugar no.2 from the blog shut up about barclay perkins

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom