Homeland Season 7

Soldato

Events pick up after the sixth season finale, where a President-elect played by Elizabeth Marvel was nearly assassinated and revealed to be something of a shady character. Carrie (Claire Daines) is on the outside, investigating White House corruption, while Saul (Mandy Patikin) makes the surprise jump from federal prison to Oval Office adviser. The right-wing conspiracy theorist, Homeland's spin on Alex Jones played by Brett O'Keefe, also appears to be involved in some kind of militia.

Soldato
Last season seemed very small and low budget, it was ok but kept watching out of loyalty to the show rather than anything else. Not sure if i will bother this time.

The same thing has happened with the walking dead to be honest.

Soldato
This is still going? I got bored half way through season 3, could have easily been wrapped up in a couple of seasons but I guess American's love running their great series into the ground.

Soldato
OP
First episode was ok, can already see which way they want to take things but it's Homeland so no doubt they'll be a twist soon. I thought we might get a full episode without people blaming what Carrie does on mental illness but sadly not.

Soldato
Homeland return last night season X ... I guess there's a loyalty thing to series, like with TWD

The increasingly grimacing Carry ..to hell with the previous story let's get back into the field, at which point she seems to undergo a personality transplant.

Soldato
I am going to miss this tremendously when it finishes. Needs a spin off, shame Better Call Saul is already taken. Peter Quinn hands down most badass character in a TV show ever.

Soldato
I'll post what I posted in the 'now watching' thread. Just finished Homeland S8. Honestly, I've loved it. S8 has been a great season and that last ep had some fantastic tension, like was saw back in S01E09 (I think it was, anyway). Quite a good ending I feel too, which for me is a big factor on the overall rating of a show. I would probably put Homeland into my top 10 (and I've watched a lot of TV! :) )

There aren't many shows I feel I should watch again in a few years time. Sopranos, Justified, The Americans, The Shield... add Homeland to that list.

Back
Top Bottom