Homo hating religious nuts!

Soldato
These guys on the Jeremy Kyle Show (I hope this isn't against the rules with it being a TV show on youtube, if so delete away mods.)

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four

Now, how on earth do these guys get like this?
How on gods earth does religion make people feel they have the right to go around preaching hate (this goes for all religions).

I feel really sorry for them if I'm perfectly honest, their whole lives are just going to be wasted full of their hate for homosexuals.

So wrong.

Soldato
OP
I just can't get my head around it, I'm raging atm.

I've only seen these this evening after a mate sent me the links.

Ok, I'm not perfect myself. I'm the sort of person that makes silly jokes about homosexuality all the time and get a load of abuse sometimes off my mates because some of them have other friends that are gay, but it's never hatred or severely offensive, but this is shocking as how brainwashed people can become, people like this should (i know it's not possible due to freedom of speech) be stopped somehow.

Soldato
OP
$loth said:
The funny thing is, there wasn't even a concept of homosexuality back in jesus' day.

There most probably was, I bet it goes back to the stone ages.

benneh said:
That isn't meant to offend any Christians in the slightest btw, I respect anyone's choice to have faith in god/religion. I myself was raised a Roman Catholic. I haven't practised religion for around 14 years though, I just happen to think that if there were a god, it would most definitely not be so vein as to want my traditional worship. A truer worship would be to enjoy the world that it had created, and find some kind of harmony within it, imo (that will no doubt be tagged as student/hippy carp, but it seems quite reasonable to me).

Yea, I agree with that and is more or less what I live by. Having religion forced on me at a young age, as soon as I could think for myself (around the age of 7/8) I rebelled against it, and not taken any notice of religion since, however I have read parts of the bible, just for readings sake but never take any notice of the corrupted/conflicting messages it sends out.

Back
Top Bottom