Hong Kong holiday

Soldato
Where to stay that dosnt break the bank? looking at a 7 night stay in Hong Kong I dont want to go that far only to come back fast.

Current boutique hotel im looking at is Butterfly on Prat - Tsim Sha Tsui decent reviews to cost ratio on Booking.com and in one of the best locations according to research.

So I love my photography I always see photos from moutain areas overlooking the city any good tips for photography locations.? Secondly food and drink because accomodation is not exactly cheap I would like to offset the costs with places that are cheap to and eat and drink any tips are welcome.

Shame Virgin flights leave so late from London I love arriving in Asia early morning so have whole day to do stuff and I prefer direct flights.

Soldato
OP
Cordis Hotel in Mongkok, keep an eye on expedia and booking.com for offers.

Looks lovely but trying to keep the budget under £1000 for the accomodation

Just a prewarning, 7 nights in Hong Kong might be abit too long. I spent 8 nights there and I was board after 5 nights.

That said, they have some lovely beaches.

Oh really didnt know much about Hong Kong beaches in truth?

What’s your budget?

Id say £1,000 for accomodation the Butterfly on Prat works out just under that and decent enough reviews

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the information Raymond what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel I have read Uber can be annoying so it just a red taxi a good way?

I take it the MTR is pretty easy to use I been on ones in Singapore and Seoul and they was nice and easy do they do like a 3 day pass?

Soldato
OP
Looking at the route to Cordis on MTR app seems like you got to change lines a few times not so straight forward.

Ye I really want to do Lion rock the view looks so amazing any other hikes worth doing?

Back
Top Bottom