Horizon : An American Saga

Enjoy a good western, great cast, decided to wiki it to see what its about "Set in the pre– and post–American Civil War period depicting the expansion of the American west." and im still none the wiser!

Just back from the Cinema and it was a epic. The storytelling is a bit usual and it's over 3 hours long. Pretty enjoyable particularly if you like Westerns with some cast. Can't wait for chapter 2 in a few months.

Just back from the Cinema and it was a epic. The storytelling is a bit usual and it's over 3 hours long. Pretty enjoyable particularly if you like Westerns with some cast. Can't wait for chapter 2 in a few months.

Exact same for me. I throughly enjoyed it. I thought it was weird at the end they showed loads of clips of what the part 2 will cover. Would have prefer it if they just ended it there and then.

Sienna Miller is something else like.

Yeah Sienna Miller still got it. She was absolutely gorgeous as Baroness.

Apparently it's a 4 part movie epic. Chapter 2 will be released in a few months. Kevin Costner said he still trying to get funding for 3 & 4 and it will definitely get made one way or another. The scripts for them all are fully written and complete.

Back
Top Bottom