Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
I also played it at EGX, it's really good! can't wait for the release of this. At EGX they gave a presentation with the trailer, a live play through demo and then you got 15 minutes hands on play.

Soldato
Well I've said I wouldn't do it ever again, but I've now preordered this. Due out 1 March, I'll buy it regardless so I want in on day one release :)

I have to ask, if you're breaking a tradition on preordering then:

a) Are you preordering physical or digital?
b) Regardless of answer to a. Why preorder at all?

Soldato
I have to ask, if you're breaking a tradition on preordering then:

a) Are you preordering physical or digital?
b) Regardless of answer to a. Why preorder at all?

I preordered a physical copy. There have been a few times in the past when I've preordered and been sorely disappointed. (watchdogs1 for example). Of course the physical copy can be sold on for a small loss.

I dunno, I've just looked forward to this game for some time so wanted it at release.

Soldato
Thats fair enough. After countless let downs, Ive grown more and more anti preordering. I pray HZD turns out to an awesome game but weve been here before with potentially good looking games and they've flopped.

I'd like to think Guerrilla Games is a safe bet so we'll wait and see.

Soldato
Am. ever a fan of them using real actors faces in games but I'll try to look past it! Still unsure if this will work out to be as good as it looks, not been a fan of there past work though of course his is totally different

Back
Top Bottom