Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
The story overall is epic. Mass Effect is the only recent title that comes to mind that did such a brilliant story (we don’t talk about the child).

I was also hooked from the moment child alloy fell into the ruins. I wanted to know more about what happened to us clowns.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Now that I am done with Final Fantasy 7 Remake, I have decided to complete this one next. I already did complete it a few year ago on the PS4 Pro and it was one of the best games I played at the time and a must have for my steam library.

The graphics on my Alienware QD-OLED just look awesome. HDR really pops out and works well :D

Soldato
Now that I am done with Final Fantasy 7 Remake, I have decided to complete this one next. I already did complete it a few year ago on the PS4 Pro and it was one of the best games I played at the time and a must have for my steam library.

The graphics on my Alienware QD-OLED just look awesome. HDR really pops out and works well :D

I'm glad I put off finishing SotTR until my Alienware monitor arrived and now I'm playing Horizon for the 2nd time and it's gorgeous on a HDR monitor.

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
I'm really enjoying this game for some single player escapism. The world building is good and I am enjoying the story so far. The cut scenes can get a bit annoying though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I completed it about a week ago. Maxed out levelling, did literally everything there is to do and got almost all the achievements. What an awesome game. Second time I completed it too, first was on the PS4 Pro.

Looking forward to the sequel to hit steam, will likely be a day one purchase if it is the complete edition.

Back
Top Bottom