How are Noblechairs Hero?

Associate
Hello,

I'd say I have a budget of up to £350 - 400 (Max!) to get a new chair for WFH conditions. I'm currently using my work supplied IKEA Flintan and it's slowly killing me.

I'm 6ft1, 90 kg if that matters.

I've been eyeing up the Noblechairs Hero (in fabric) primarily because it looks to have a very thick bum region and has adjustable arch support.

I know most chair geeks love Herman Miller but I'm not prepared to spend £1000 (yet) on a chair.

Ideally, I'd love to try some of these chairs out but I can't find any dealers (Somerset).

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :)

[edit] Just to add, I literally couldn't care less about "gaming" chairs, etc. So if Noblechairs is too gamery I'm happy to forego them and opt for something else.

Thank you

Soldato
I know most chair geeks love Herman Miller but I'm not prepared to spend £1000 (yet) on a chair.

I know the feeling, however... If you're WFH consider it a business expense, you may be able to claim tax relief on it (I am not an accountant) and even if not, you'll be spending a lot of time in it.

There's a reason Herman Miller are expensive. They can charge that because they make excellent chairs.

Soldato
I'm a touch shorter than you but heavier (hibernating muscle).
I found the Noble Epic too firm after using it for 2 years. Then the left arm broke (plate under the seat).
It wasn't really suitable to be used all day when WFH and gaming. I spend about 12 hours a day at my desk.

Went with a HM (Logitech Embody) and its been amazing, 5 months so far and I find it more comfortable than the sofa.
Its lighter so less effort to turn around and you certainly get what you pay for.
It is expensive but my back is thanking me for it. Buy it with a credit card if you have to but you should consider all your options.

Back
Top Bottom