How can i revamp our clubs website.

Soldato
Hi, we have a club web site which was made ages ago and the person who originally made it has sadly passed away.

I update what I can. But would definitely benefit from a refresh and better look.

What are my options please.

Club is www.leafields.com/index.html
I use something called cPanel from Voyager servers to make changes (what little I manage to do)

Thank you

Last edited:
GaryTheSnail

Host? not sure what you mean, i can get onto the website through some on-line control panel and change dates and wording etc, can also change images, just takes a while as have to resize, save a copy, delete original copy and replace etc.

Is that what you mean?

I do not want anything amazing, just something a bit more prettier, a way of adding more images and just being a bit more up to date.

Know idea as well why the orignal website address didnt work

Thank you Gary,

So if I download this bootstrap and have a play at making a newer website, do i then somehow just upload it into my cPanel that i use in a partuclar folder? (as there is many folders)
PXiA9NT.png

Last edited:
Thanks, 1 last question then I will leave you to enjoy your evening,

This Bootstrap, I just download it (along with Notepad++) and I can 'build' the website on my laptop and see what it is like before putting it on the 'real internet' so to speak.

I just have to find a template that suits me, our needs and our hobby and tweak it to fit

Thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom