• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How do a ATI HD4570 512MB and a desktop 6800 128MB compare?

Soldato
hi all,

Is there anyway I can see benchmark comparisons between a desktop vanilla Geforce 6800 128MB and a laptop ATI HD4570 512MB that you know of please?

thanks.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yea I was on about the mobility one which is why i've come across problems comparing the two I guess.

wow, I'm quite surprised! I'm not sure why i'm surprised seeing as my 6800's a lot older, but this new Dell laptop I ordered for myself last night has one of these Mobility 4570s which I just assumed to not be as good as a one-time market leader which I paid a lot for lol. One thing I assume about the 4570 is that it's DX10 though.

Soldato
OP
thanks for the input guys, i'm going to have a look to see if I can find Vantage GPU results now.

Alexrose - how do you mean unplugged? Do you mean the laptop's power conservation scheme may try to disable the GPU?

Back
Top Bottom