How do broadband contracts work these days?

Caporegime
Link for Virgin confirming?

As for the others, I guess March will reveal all.

PDF Here states BT, EE, Plusnet, Talk Talk, Sky and Virgin Media were all included in their consultation and calculations. These companies cover nearly all the market for Broadband in the UK. Somewhere above 90% so while it's true not everyone will offer new customer deals to existing customers the overwhelming majority will.

Associate
PDF Here states BT, EE, Plusnet, Talk Talk, Sky and Virgin Media were all included in their consultation and calculations. These companies cover nearly all the market for Broadband in the UK. Somewhere above 90% so while it's true not everyone will offer new customer deals to existing customers the overwhelming majority will.

I skim read it. Seems to be OFCOM collecting data from ISP's for them to reach a conclusion and decision.

I didn't see where Virgin confirmed they would be offering new customer deals to existing customers. Unless I missed it.

I posted this earlier from OFCOM,

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofco...es/2019/fairer-prices-for-broadband-customers

Virgin confirmed they will offer discounts to vulnerable customers. But they fell short of saying 'new customer deals' for existing customers like the other 3 ISP's stated.

Back
Top Bottom