• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

how do I undervolt a gpu?

Soldato
as per title how do I undervolt a gpu?
I don't want to watch a youtube video for 30 mins telling me how to do it, that is basically telling me to use afterburner, then use it in a way that I cannot (hold down ctrl, while adjusting a curve, I can't move my left arm/hand, and I just cannot figure out how I can hold ctrl like that,
is there an easy way to do it, with a simpler program maybe? or does anyone have a link to show me a good way of doing it? I can't find anything like that!

Man of Honour
why didn't I think of that? oh I did ofc! did you read my post properly? obviously when I said I could not find anything like that, I was using google, I wasn't using my local libary:rolleyes:
Tech yes city uses the default AMD software in their RX 6000 guide. AMD exposes the voltage control in the driver and it is very simple (just a slider), but regardless of what software you use, you do need to google suitable starter settings for the card unless you're just going to let it crash as an indicator.

If you share what the card is, I suppose someone might share a screenshot of their settings and you can copy them.

Soldato
OP
I suppose someone might share a screenshot of their settings and you can copy them.
I'm a bit by bit kinda guy, that is part of the fun for me
it's a gigabyte oc 4090, I can use their stated core clock, and work from there in afterburner, it's mainly just annoying that I can't move my arm/hand any more for easy shift holding, right now I have to jam the shift key down by wedging it down with a bit of wood inbetween the key and the keyboard frame, still can't get the bloody line to flatten out completely!

Back
Top Bottom