How do you drink your Tea?

Aod

Aod

Soldato
AOD that looks like the best cup of tea in the world.

Ever.

it tastes even better than it looks :D

Genius pictorial guide. Apart from we have a teapot from Wittards that has the strainer in the pot. You put the loose tea into the strainer thing and poor water on the top, much less hassle than using the strainer afterwards. :)

I prefer to put the milk in after the tea, simply because I'm crap at judging the correct amount if I do it first :p

InvG
Thanks! :)

you should put the milk in the cup first for a variety of reasons, but i do it because it is traditional. some say that it tastes better if you do. i can't say i can taste a difference, but i'm a stickler for tradition! :p

Soldato
Thanks! :)

you should put the milk in the cup first for a variety of reasons, but i do it because it is traditional. some say that it tastes better if you do. i can't say i can taste a difference, but i'm a stickler for tradition! :p

Yeah, always used to 'when I were a lad' (about 10 years ago :p), but lately with more bagged tea being drunk than leaf/loose I find it habit to put the milk in afterwards. I don't like trying to find the bag if the milk is in there. :p

The pictures makes me want to buy a teapot for at uni...and sit at my desk, with a pot of tea (plus obligatory tea cosy). :D

InvG

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Yeah, always used to 'when I were a lad' (about 10 years ago :p), but lately with more bagged tea being drunk than leaf/loose I find it habit to put the milk in afterwards. I don't like trying to find the bag if the milk is in there. :p

The pictures makes me want to buy a teapot for at uni...and sit at my desk, with a pot of tea (plus obligatory tea cosy). :D

InvG

when making tea in-cup, with a bag, the milk MUST go in after the bag has been removed. it is of the utmost imperative!

Aod

Aod

Soldato
What is NATO standard? I feel like I should know

its a euphamism for what the troops get in their mess-halls. usually strong coffee with milk and sugar. nothing fancy! :p

"Standard issue cup of tea/coffee with milk and 2 sugars." -Some Squaddie

Back
Top Bottom