How do you motivate yourself?

Soldato
Ive got a history essay due in tomorrow, and i just cant do it lol!

The fact that i still need to install office probably didnt help, but even when it is i know i really wont be able to do it :(

I want to get it done, but just cant seem to get into it at all!

What do you guys reccomend?

Dan

Soldato
OP
You're doing AS levels now? When I did AS history I left all the preparation for the individual study type thing until the night before... I stayed up so late I physically couldn't stop myself falling asleep. I took my threadbare notes into the timed essay thing, and then I got a high A grade in that module, so just follow my example.... it can't fail :).

If i dont do this essay, ill get kicked off the course, meaning ill get kicked out of college.

And somehow i still cant force myself to do it :(

Soldato
OP
Turn off the TV, make yourself a cuppa, put on some tunes, install office, do your essay, in life you sometimes have to endure stuff that you may find hard but you still have to do it, if it was easy everybody would be successful, this essay is teaching you more than history, success comes from not only passing exams and coursework etc but also having determination, and being able to endure the unendurable so you can achieve your goals, just do it.

THAT IS WHAT I NEEDED MY FRIEND!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom