How do you mouse?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What kind of mouser are you, index over LMB and wheel and middle finger over RMB or all 3 fingers covering each?

Recently adopted the 3 finger way and actually, it's working great on both XM2we and MX Master 3S I think, this also allows thumb and piny to grip each side of the mouse better too I'm finding!

ZPOunZr.gif
vs
aUGDBrg.gif

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
I think how light the mouse is also massively helps with the 3 finger method, moving the mouse around with just pinky and thumb is a lot more agile when the mouse is sub 50g, for example. I have the XM2we which is 63g and that is light compared to other mice, yet is still noticeably heavier to move than the Turtle Beach at 46g.

On the MX Master 3, that thing is 141g but because it's so massive, the entire palm and fingers end up moving that around regardless of how I grip.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
The latter would purely depend on two factors, how strong your grip is with pinky and thumb, and how your mouse is shaped and weighted. I have am MX Master 3S which is 140g measured, I would not find that doing the 3 finger method comfortable or feasible!

But the 43g and 69g gaming mice i have would be no problem at all as they are narrower, lighter and twist flick movements are super easy as a result.

Back
Top Bottom