How long do dell normally take?

Associate
Waiting for my dell studio 17 to be delivered..

hello everyone

am new here...

just checking Dell's processing time from everyone's post,

i have placed my order on the 10th this month and i cant wait to get it...my EDD is 4th of Nov as i had made some changes to my order on 13th.

i hope it should be delivered in a week time, my order status is in phase 3 for past 4 days

will they do the shipping qicker by any means??

Associate
wow was that all happened in just a week time/ tweakinfreak, hmm..may be its cos xps 1530...

they have put the notice on the del site that studio 15 and 17 will take longer up to 3 weeks extended for delivery...

lucky you!!

i cant wait for my...am just day dreaming about mine...couldnt get sleep either...and checking my order status every often...hopefull my order process should mover to phase 4 by monday atleast...

Oh god...

Associate
Theres been big problems with the graphics cards in the xps' afaik.

So I think people are best off just sticking it out and waiting for their studios to come

Associate
I have bought from Dell and have had no confirmation emails but the delivery still turned up un-announced!

you always have the option to contqact them right?

its there on dell site "live chat" just talk to them about it, somebody should help you out,

i have pleaced my order on 13th and with in a week they rung me many times on my requet, i mean when ever i have anythign to ask them about my order they use to give me a call ;) they customer service is not bad...

Associate
Mine arrived today which means it has come a day earlier that the original EDD.

- Placed order on the 6th October
- EDD was always the 21st October
- Had a phone call on the 17th to say it would be delivered on the 20th between 08:00 and 13:00.

So mine came a day earlier than expected which I guess is pretty good compared to what happened to some people on here. There was no hicups in the process either which I was pretty pleased with, it all went very smoothly. Might take some pictures of it if anyones interested?

Associate
------------> Dell <-------- makes someting worth for their customers wating?

you know what i got a call from dell customer service, I asked them how long is it gonna take for my studio17 to arrive...the customer service representative said may be in couple of weeks once after its been released from processing.

i said Ahhh.. :( ok...i'll wait..and he said dont worry madam...if ** delivery takes time then dell would give you a surprise gift to make you happy for waiting all these days...

dell wants to make their customers happy and worth their waititng period.

i feel i dont wantany gift just deliver my studio tomarooooooooo please...

Hmm...so anyone aware of the Gift stuff?

Associate
Mine arrived today which means it has come a day earlier that the original EDD.

- Placed order on the 6th October
- EDD was always the 21st October
- Had a phone call on the 17th to say it would be delivered on the 20th between 08:00 and 13:00.

So mine came a day earlier than expected which I guess is pretty good compared to what happened to some people on here. There was no hicups in the process either which I was pretty pleased with, it all went very smoothly. Might take some pictures of it if anyones interested?

yes please post some pics...not only u ..anyone who has already recived urs..please post som pics of studio pls...

Associate
:D
------------> Dell <-------- makes someting worth for their customers wating?

you know what i got a call from dell customer service, I asked them how long is it gonna take for my studio17 to arrive...the customer service representative said may be in couple of weeks once after its been released from processing.

i said Ahhh.. :( ok...i'll wait..and he said dont worry madam...if ** delivery takes time then dell would give you a surprise gift to make you happy for waiting all these days...

dell wants to make their customers happy and worth their waititng period.

i feel i dont wantany gift just deliver my studio tomarooooooooo please...

Hmm...so anyone aware of the Gift stuff?

The numerous times i have called and emailed Dell i get the same old scripted cr@p, a free gift would help my pain, will suggest this next time i call. :D

Edit:- What did they offer you?

Associate
:D

The numerous times i have called and emailed Dell i get the same old scripted cr@p, a free gift would help my pain, will suggest this next time i call. :D

Edit:- What did they offer you?

the man on the phone said..dell will give me a surprise gift..dell wants customers to be happy madam so dont worry if it takes time....

i wonder what the gif is...but...i saw on youtube under unboxing studio 17..a girl got camcoder.....

anyways..i'll check with them again...i am thinking of contacting them as my order status is in phae 3 for past 1 week...

Associate
the man on the phone said..dell will give me a surprise gift..dell wants customers to be happy madam so dont worry if it takes time....

i wonder what the gif is...but...i saw on youtube under unboxing studio 17..a girl got camcoder.....

anyways..i'll check with them again...i am thinking of contacting them as my order status is in phae 3 for past 1 week...

A camcorder sounds good :D but we shall see ;)

Soldato
Dell were pretty quick for me, the longest part was organising the finance. I ordered on the 13th at 6pm. Had the finance documents come through on Friday, had them faxed on Sunday.

Went in to pre-production and production on Monday, delivery preparation on Tuesday and got my call to book delivery for Friday today.

Can't wait, I am getting a M1530.

Associate
Dell were pretty quick for me, the longest part was organising the finance. I ordered on the 13th at 6pm. Had the finance documents come through on Friday, had them faxed on Sunday.

Went in to pre-production and production on Monday, delivery preparation on Tuesday and got my call to book delivery for Friday today.

Can't wait, I am getting a M1530.

the the delivery is quick for amm xps models, the delay is only with the studio due to overwhilming orders.

Associate
AM IN TP OF THE WORLD,,,,,WOOOAAHHH!!!

you know what i just checked my order status,,and its in phase 5 sent for delivery....

i was really worried of my status which was sticking to phase 3 for past aweek and made me disappointed everytime i loged on..but today woooaaahhhhhhhhh...

it has been sent for delivery... my EDD was 4th nov..but sent to delivcery on 23rd cooooll........woooaaahhh....

cant wait to get it delivered.

woooooooooooo wooooooooooooo

Associate
AM IN TP OF THE WORLD,,,,,WOOOAAHHH!!!

you know what i just checked my order status,,and its in phase 5 sent for delivery....

i was really worried of my status which was sticking to phase 3 for past aweek and made me disappointed everytime i loged on..but today woooaaahhhhhhhhh...

it has been sent for delivery... my EDD was 4th nov..but sent to delivcery on 23rd cooooll........woooaaahhh....

cant wait to get it delivered.

woooooooooooo wooooooooooooo

Congrats for you ;) and for me.... the waiting game :(

Associate
Congrats for you ;) and for me.... the waiting game :(

thankyou...when is urs getting delivered ;)

really like to post my lappie's picture once i recive it..but my canon g9 broken before 4 days (which still have 1 years warenty..but feeling not to repair it ..try to get a new one insteadt but from canon)

or ill try taking pic with a mobile ;)

Associate
thankyou...when is urs getting delivered ;)

really like to post my lappie's picture once i recive it..but my canon g9 broken before 4 days (which still have 1 years warenty..but feeling not to repair it ..try to get a new one insteadt but from canon)

or ill try taking pic with a mobile ;)

My EDD is 29/10/2008 next week, but i haven't had any updates yet so i don't know.

Pics would be good ;)

Back
Top Bottom