• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How long does your PC take to SuperPI 1M !!!!!!

Associate
Well as the tittle says how long does your PC take t do a 1M SuperPI test.

Not shure how this thread will go but thought is would be intresting to see peoples results.

If you can post you PC specs please do

Mine takes 34seconds and my specs are in my sig

superpisc0.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Associate
OP
marscay said:
24 secs - A64 4000+ @ 3.58ghz

slightly crap time because of the 2gb ballistix when i did the bench ...my redlines drop the time a bit but i don't have a pic handy.

nice a64 1mb pi for a £70 chip tho

3.58Ghz from a 4000+ realy nice overclock mate :eek:

Associate
OP
OC_A64 said:
11-063_pi_1m.JPG

Updated from the last run....

Sorry to be off topic but i'm gona get a new hard drive and i see you have Windows 2000 shall I install windows 2000 instead off XP but whats the difference.

Associate
OP
rkb442 said:
Sorry to be off topic but i'm gona get a new hard drive and i see you have Windows 2000 shall I install windows 2000 instead off XP but whats the difference.

Oh did u just change it to classic veiw

Associate
OP
kitfit1 said:
Here's mine, looks a bit pathetic against all these Conro's but it's all i've got to go with for the moment.

Hi can you tellme where you got that xkin from and post a link if you can. plz

Associate
OP
FatRakoon said:
Erm, thats the bog-standard XP Theme mate... I get the same anyway if I use it.

Listen... how have you managed 2.95 on your Opty mate?

I can stretch to 2.48Ghz before I need to play serious, but I seem to be at a max of 2.6.

I'm at 1.6 volts

With:

Cant quite remember FSB something like 320-330
CPU Milti : 9
Put the ram on the highest divider
HTT Multi : 2.5

Thats about it i think. :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
FatRakoon said:
I seem to be half stuck... At about 280ish I start to get into difficulties with my Opty. Cant be the RAM as thats been to 300 no problems on stock volts, on that Mobo too! - I think that my Opty may simply be at its limit?

HTT @ 2.5 ???

I can go 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 obviously, but not halves?

Whats your CPU volts? I am a little iffy on overvolting the CPU until I know a "SAFE" limit really... Cooling is ok as I have my FX cooler on it, and air flow is very good, the CPU @ 2.5 is never over 40 even on full load. anyway, my volts are 1.4 I think? I will have to run up and check that.

Yea put the voltage to 1.45volts and when it get unstable up the voltage and so on. I doubt cooling is the problem as have an Arctic Freezer 64

Otherwise you chip just may have hit a wall.

Back
Top Bottom