How Long Have You Off For Christmas

Associate
I’m working Friday then back to work on Wednesday 27th

The weekends giving me a nice lead up to Christmas, who‘s got next week off, anyone working this weekend, anyone on the big day itself?

Associate
OP
We've got a ban on November and December where I work due to being retail linked distribution/logistics. Somehow some people manage though :( obviously for specific things like a family wedding, etc. it is a bit different.
Usually the same people every year, we used to have a woman at my old place that had to fly to Ireland. Every year she could only get flights a few days before Christmas and return after new year. It bewildered me why bosses would never call her out, we all knew there were plenty of other dates

Associate
OP
Was made redundant in October, still haven't got around to finding something ,. been using the time for extra family visits and long long walks ,surfs
I was made redundant in October 20 years ago, (the same company from school for 19 years) I decided to take a couple of months off to decide what I wanted to do, I went self employed in the end. Back into employed work last year but in a job I actually enjoy doing.

Back
Top Bottom