How many calories?

Ok hi all,

Started to pile on the pounds a bit since I started workig in an office enviroment, Im still not fat yet but if i dont check myself it could get worse :D
So here's what I ate today, Can anyone tell me roughly how many calories I had ?
1 x bag of beef hula hoops.
2 x ham sandwiches using them small loaf slices which are wholemeal, real butter and the ham is lean wafer thin.
2 x poached eggs, 1 small tin of beans, more wafer thin ham (3 slices) and 3 slices of wholemeal toast.
4 x cups of coffee.

Thats it im guessing about 2000 calories ?:D

Soldato
OP
icon14.gif

Yes! the best bag of crisps on the market today:D

Soldato
OP
So here's what I ate today, Can anyone tell me roughly how many calories I had ?
1 x bag of beef hula hoops. ~ 200
2 x ham sandwiches using them small loaf slices which are wholemeal, real butter and the ham is lean wafer thin. ~600
2 x poached eggs, 1 small tin of beans, more wafer thin ham (3 slices) and 3 slices of wholemeal toast. ~500
4 x cups of coffee. [white, black, how many sugars?]

Thanks, probably even less than I predicted, Is it true that the recommended calorie intake for a male is around 2500?.I probably burned about a thousand calories earlier when I had a 3 hor walk so i should get rid of them pounds in no time :D

Soldato
OP
You suck if that's your effort at 2k calories. Had I starved myself to that extent I'd be ranting on t'internetz on *** forums..... :p

Go for healthy quantity. Don't squander a precious 300cal or whatever on icky beef hula hoops :(

You can eat so much more for your 'money' Fruit + Veg = low cal. Oh and did I mention that no one will call you anything along the lines of 'fatty fatty four-eyes' in your workplace if you eat 2kg of fruit in the day? :D

edit: Sandwiches= lose if you're trying to stick to 2k per day. Don't waste valuable calories and potential quantity on such small things....

Thanks for that, Ok so black coffee would lose me approx 800 calories based on 4 x cups a day:eek: So firstly ill cut out the milk and sugar.

Soldato
OP
Ok my diet is changng now:D going to eat breakfast from now on even though im never hungry when i get up.This will be Readybrek or Wheatabix, im also going to eat more fruit and veg.However i cant seem to think of a meal that is low fat, filling and above all very tasty.
Any recomendations?:D

Back
Top Bottom