How Much Do You Pay For A Haircut ?

Permabanned
OP
An allegedly straight newspaper columnist was saying he gladly paid £55 per month to get his haircut in a hairdressers so he wouldn't have to
talk about football, brexit and twin turbo MX5s, presumably he was happier talking about babies, tampons and Love Island.

Permabanned
OP
a tenner in change you mean? No one surely spends less than a tenner on a haircut unless it's poverty spec, surely?

No, £9, that's all, and I resent the £1 tip, but I give it anyway, and I give him some bloody hair to cut, guys with Sgt. Bilko hair come in and he spends about 10 minutes
tittifying, snipping and teasing their meagre cranial sproutings.

However he is outrageously Right wing and entertainingly bolshy, if you can be both at the same time.

Permabanned
OP
£0

When you're called Screech, Curly Locks and Birds Nest Head at school you know there's little point in paying to get
something done to your hair so buying my own clippers and removing it all was the best option.

The number of people doing hair selfies is quite surprising, are these the type of people who don't go out we ask ourselves ?

In the interests of research I urge these ardent fans of tonsorial onanism to send us pictures of the "before and after".

Back
Top Bottom