How much have you spent at OCUK?

Associate
Since November 2008, I have built 5 computers using products from OCUK (another 2 not through my account).

Along with purchasing upgrades, monitors and peripherals through my account to get the use out of my free shipping, I have clocked (get it?) up £4105 of orders :eek:

Having only spent roughly £600 on competitors after calculating the best price based on shipping costs as well as component costs, I find OCUK to be the overall best place to buy, and usually the cheapest.

Not only that, from my experience the site is far nicer to use and the staff are generally better people.

Also, packages have always arrived the next day, and when something has been broken (2 samsung monitors in a row :mad:) collection and replacement/refund (to get a dell monitor) has been as quick as I could have expected.

Also, when I suspected a samsung (again) hdd of being broken, even though I was meant to go direct to samsung, a quick call to OCUK got them to deal with it for me instead of having to deal with manufacturer rma (turned out the drive was fine, after I did more testing). I havn't bothered RMAing my collection of broken dvd-rw drives yet (all of them I have ever bought have broken), and I don't think I will.

I have even called to change orders after being notified of products going out of stock, no issues there and no attempts were made to convince me to wait, from a competitor I have had to argue over the phone to have an order changed (and not have an "equivalent" monitor be sent out instead without me being notified)

I have spoken to people who say "oh ocuk are bad, **** are much better". Wrong, just wrong.

Local shops have dissapointed me too in the past, with bad quality products in stock at the wrong prices.

So happy :D
I am glad that some businesses are sensibly run, the only other I can think of is Handmade Burger Co.

Last edited:
Associate
In total about £1.2K

Had a problem with my pre-built PC being delivered but that was due to DHL being useless as usual.

OcUk however are fantastic

Back
Top Bottom