How not to clean a chain Graphic

Soldato
OP
When i was about 14 I was hammering down a hill on my MTB, and it was that muddy the back end came to meet the fromnt, and I hit a post going over the handle bars and my hand landing on a barbed wire fence,

Last thing i thought of was taking pictures hand was in ribbons just wanted to get home and clean it.

Soldato
OP
Can't understand why the link was removed tbh. Things happen to people, we are flesh and bones. Life is not cotton balls and fluffy bunnies (just seems really daft to remove the link, imo). After seeing that I'll never go near a bike chain (I wouldn't have anyway, but I definitely wont now!). Overall, a good warning OP.

Personaly agree, the big red warning did give it away if people didnt want to look at it,

But either way I dont want to anoy the bosses so wont kick up a stink, after all as Bledd said "Googling" it finds it

Soldato
OP
Why oh why did I have to search for that!

Oh well, I suppose the man with the jar and the chain cleaner are both in time for Halloween!

Mate of mine works for a Hospital and sent that Jar one to his mate (a Surgeon) and asked what he though the out come would be for the guy.

Either
1 Death

2 sore for a very long time

Fair enough everyone has their own fetishes but come on when does it stop

Back
Top Bottom