• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How often do you use DDU in safe mode to uninstall GPU drivers?

Associate
I was speaking to a colleague at work who has a 4090 and he was saying that he always has issues with his gpu drivers when he installs them through Geforce experience app. I asked him if he knew about the DDU and uninstalling the drivers in safe mode and he did not know.

So wondering how often, if ever, do folks uninstall their GPU drivers through DDU in safe mode?

I still believe that doing it through normal windows operation or through AMD/Nvidia's own app can create bugs and/or issues.

This is incredible really, I always thought that DDU was the way to go. Its not an overly lengthy process to use DDU but still a few more levers to pull. I will try doing a recent update through GeForce app.

May be I had developed this thing in my head for far too long.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom