Votes: 44 23.9%
  • between 41 and 50 inclusive

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • 51 and older

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
I wondered as being a forum about computer games youd think kids but Im in 20s and I think there are users much older than me?

Just wondering the average age. dont need to be specific. ;)

20 years ago a group of people talking about video games would only be kids. NOw its funny that its men that talk about video games a lot.

I think Pc gamers prob older than console gamers though also?

44 game of some sort most days mainly BF series, and just went to another LAN a few weeks ago.

Schizo, if you were a true gamer you wouldn't have bought anymore COD games after COD4 ;) "runs for the nearest cover and gingerly peeks over the top" :)

lol I aint played any other online since MW1. but not played for years do people still play is it still the best?

19, 20 in a couple of weeks.

Don't play games anywhere near as much as I did when I was 15/16, but back then all I had to worry about was copying some text off a website from a Google Search to do homework.

I guess you got a job not uni then

Cuase nothing wouldve changed :):p

Self quote but I thought I would list my gaming machines over the years as I have had a few.

Atari 2600
*edit* ZX Spectrum.
Amstrad CPC 464
Amiga
SNES
PS1
N64
Gamecube
PS2

Then got into PC gaming in 2004 as I played FarCry on a mates PC and was totally blown away by it.

thats all lol

I had:

Atari (various models)
Some things I cant recall :confused:
Spectrum
NES (I think or maybe just my freinds?)
Gameboy
Super Nintendo
N64
PlayStation
Dreamcast
PS2
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS3
PSP
PC since very young upgrades often

i WAS VIDEO GAMe ADDICT as kid

now I have

PC
PSP
PS3
PS2
Dreamcast

Last edited:

shocking

I'm 12 btw.

if for real I wish I were 12 now in terms of video games, online, internet etc..

Back when I was 12 we played super mario lol.

None off this SKyrim, BFBC2, Fallout 3, Deus ex etc...insane graphics, online etc....If I had all that when 12 that wouldve been amazing

Last edited:
So interestingly, that about half of us under 30 and half of us over 30. Interesting eh? As a 30+, suppose its that we have the spending power these days to satisfy our hobby.

Definitely all I buy with my wages is technological stuff...When I was young you coudlnt have it all. I used to make freinds with kids at school if I knew they had a console I didnt so I could go play it at there house lmao.....

I remember this guy I hated but I made good freinds with him just cause he had a mega drive, then this dude was the 1st one to get a PS1 I think suddenely everyone became his freind and we were all going to his house.

I bet he loved it. A nobody becomes Mr popular

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom