Votes: 44 23.9%
  • between 41 and 50 inclusive

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • 51 and older

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
34 here and started gaming with an old two-player Pong console then moving Spectrum 128k as first proper computer with the tape deck you had to use a screwdriver on to make it play tapes properly after a while. Started my first program on it making the Union Jack as well. :)

First PC gaming was a friends 386 PC/Megadrive all-in-one combo (think it was the Amstrad Mega PC) to play X-Wing on that encouraged me to get my own.

Soldato
35. Been gaming ever since I got my Atari 2600, so more than 30 years.

Self quote but I thought I would list my gaming machines over the years as I have had a few.

Atari 2600
*edit* ZX Spectrum.
Amstrad CPC 464
Amiga
SNES
*edit* Atari Jaguar
PS1
N64
Gamecube
PS2

Then got into PC gaming in 2004 as I played FarCry on a mates PC and was totally blown away by it.

Last edited:
Soldato
32 next month woohoo! :(

PapaLazaru same systems as you :p, did we live together? lol

It is an obvious list for any gamer. :D

Did you have an Amstrad?

Mine still works! Got the full colour monitor as well as a load of old classics like Gauntlet etc.

*edit*

Forgot my ZX Spectrum 16k with the rubber keys. Still got that as well! Might have to have a game of Atic Atac lol.

Permabanned
OP
Self quote but I thought I would list my gaming machines over the years as I have had a few.

Atari 2600
*edit* ZX Spectrum.
Amstrad CPC 464
Amiga
SNES
PS1
N64
Gamecube
PS2

Then got into PC gaming in 2004 as I played FarCry on a mates PC and was totally blown away by it.

thats all lol

I had:

Atari (various models)
Some things I cant recall :confused:
Spectrum
NES (I think or maybe just my freinds?)
Gameboy
Super Nintendo
N64
PlayStation
Dreamcast
PS2
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS3
PSP
PC since very young upgrades often

i WAS VIDEO GAMe ADDICT as kid

now I have

PC
PSP
PS3
PS2
Dreamcast

Last edited:
Soldato
Daaaamn ... Hadn't realised that there are a fair few boring old farts on here. How about we all get together and do a silver surfers meet up - I've never felt comfortable going to one of them hip OcUK meet ups.

Age restriction 30+ if you're male, however no such discrimination for female guests - just be legal :D

Soldato
Daaaamn ... Hadn't realised that there are a fair few boring old farts on here. How about we all get together and do a silver surfers meet up - I've never felt comfortable going to one of them hip OcUK meet ups.

Age restriction 30+ if you're male, however no such discrimination for female guests - just be legal :D

Down with that! :D

Associate

Gaming since the original Atari console - then tapes on the Spectrum and Amiga etc etc. First proper PC was a DX2 66 and I remember you had to make a boot disc for each game - lols. Had a PC of one designation or another ever since for gaming. Bought a 360 a few months ago but found my brain is now hardwired for mouse and keys and i 'hand spaz' trying to play shooters on it.

Back
Top Bottom