• between 31 and 40 inclusive

Votes: 44 23.9%
  • between 41 and 50 inclusive

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • 51 and older

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spectrum 16k > 48k > 128+3 > Amiga 500 > 386 > 486 > Pentium > Pentium II > Pentium III > Athlon (Thunderbird) > Athlon XP > Core2Duo > Core2Quad > Core I52500k

Megadrive > Dreamcast - PS1 > PS2 - Gamecube - Xbox > PS3 - Wii - 360

Game and Watch > Sega Gamegear > GBA > DS Phat - PSP1000 > DSLite > Android - Ipad 2 - Ipod Touch 4th Gen

Why is that I now have far more games and machines than when I was younger, yet so much less time to play them? :(

Well, had a little time so the results so far (roughly I should add, didnt have that much time)!

22 members are 10-19 which = 11%
74 members are 20-29 which = 38%
60 members are 30-39 which = 31%
28 members are 40-49 which = 15%
9 members are 50+ which = 5%

So interestingly, that about half of us under 30 and half of us over 30. Interesting eh? As a 30+, suppose its that we have the spending power these days to satisfy our hobby.

Just imagine, in the not too distant future there will be far more 30+ gamers. I wonder if the way we play online will change as a result. I bet future games will adapt to this too.

Currently 24 :)

Deffinately have been loving being able to afford the consols/PC components, games etc I like having gained a monthly wage... However it's true it comes at the cost of less time to enjoy them :S

I've found that with this I've also started getting more games that are more short term fun and less 'Epic' length story driven games (although I like them more).

I intend to still be able to pwn nablets when I'm old and demented. If the day comes when I no longer can, I'll know I'm "past it" and might as well just top myself there and then :p

37 (38 in 7 days) been gaming for a good few years now Unreal Tournament was the very first online game i played. played a few others then a game called Americas army (free online game) and at present playing Eve-online for the last few years with a little bit football manager 2011 from time to time

19 and although I am a PC gamer, I cant say I play games a lot, I have too much other stuff to do, mainly my own work projects.

I doubt I'll ever stop gaming though, I look forward to the day I hit 65, retire and play Battlefield 18 in a holographic chamber ;)

Just imagine, in the not too distant future there will be far more 30+ gamers. I wonder if the way we play online will change as a result. I bet future games will adapt to this too.
Yeah the 30 seconds after a map finishes on cod the legend "Time for a brew" will be at the top of the screen.

I intend to still be able to pwn nablets when I'm old and demented. If the day comes when I no longer can, I'll know I'm "past it" and might as well just top myself there and then :p

by the time our reaction slow down, we'll be immersed in avatar/matrix style gaming and will just swap into the game ala red dwarf and live forever. No probs.

Back
Top Bottom