How old were you when...

Soldato
You got your first girlfriend?

Im 16 - aint had one yet and I was just about to ask a girl out when a mate told me you was already going out with an 18 year old! *gutted*.

Is it abnormal that I dont have a girlfriend at my age or should I give it a little more time? :confused:

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys, I guess I was just a bit depressed that this girls already with someone else. I wanted to ask her out because I realise now that I thought she was quite keen on me - she sat next to me about a year ago in our first lesson, and always talked to me when she had the chance up until about a month ago but I was too stupid to reaslise. I just regret not asking her out a bit earlier.
I guess I was just looking for a bit of re-assurance

I would say though that for my age I am very mature - I like to be different from everyone else and I usually tend not to follow the crowd. I dont go out on friday and saturday nights, only to go to my mates and for my age I think I know a lot about pc's. I own a lot of gadgets :p. I also seem to get on more with people older than me.

Anyway Im finished my rant - thanks for the advice guys :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Its actually quite heart warming seeing that there are other guys on this forum in the same boat as me :) Usually I only hear of the people WITH girlfriends and hear nothing about the ones that dont - this thread is now the exception :D

Back
Top Bottom