How to debug - Wordpress Plugins?

Associate
Whats the best way to learn how to debug wordpress plugin's please?

I'm having a mare getting one working at the moment.. I can see an error in Firebug - but I can't work out where it needs to be changed?

What errors does it produce?

Start by turning debug mode on in the wp-config.

Code:
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Ah sorry yep debug is on I just don't know how to proceed with what I'm seeing!

Notice: Undefined index: tw_force in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 70

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 181

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 196

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 211

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 181

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 196

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 211

Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 300

Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /var/sites/p/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/twitter-wings/twitter-wings.php on line 300

in that php file line 68 - 70 is:

function __construct(){
$sitename = strtolower(str_replace(" ","-",get_bloginfo('name')));
$force = $_GET['tw_force']; // force source from url

I put that post up on there last week but with no response - bit annoying - it seems to work fine on other peoples sites using the same theme so I'm not sure if thats the case - I think it's got a conflict somewhere but I tried disabling all plugins with no joy. so not sure really.

Back
Top Bottom