How to downgrade the version history of Windows 10?

Associate
Hi all

I have always been keen to keep up with the latest updates on my own PC and it is currently using Windows 10 Home version 22H2 (19045). The problem I am having is that my work have got an authentication system which checks the spec of my PC and it has to pass in order for me to access my e-mails. This system is however reporting a problem with my PC that the Windows version is not correct and it should be version 21H2 (19044). My work have so far not been very helpful and have left me unable to access my e-mails!

Any ideas on how to take the version back to 19044 instead of 19045? I also need to find a way to prevent it automatically updating to the latest version again.

Thanks

Associate
OP
I have investigated that already and it only works within a certain timeframe - the update has already been there too long.

I did find a way to get rid of the update but it took my PC back to far and then the version was too old to comply with the system. When I tried to update it again, it put the 22H2 update back on and skipped the 21H2 update. Is there a way of applying these updates manually so I can pick the one I need?

Associate
OP
It is a multi-factor authentication system. As part of the process, you have to register you PC with the 'company portal app' that is built into Windows 10 so they are able to monitor what version of the operating system you are using before you are allowed to log in. That is as much as I know about the thing, other than it being a pain and it feels like they have taken over my PC to some extent. It returns an error if my PC does not meet their specified criteria which it doesn't as the Win 10 update is too new to be recognised.

Back
Top Bottom