how to find cad freelancer

Man of Honour
I want a personal bit of 3d modelling doing as well as changing the 3d model in to drawings for a metal workshop.

I know measurements etc. Just need someone to take that and model it, then transfer that to drawings, I assume cad software can spit the plans out from a model.

How do I go about finding one, there's loads of freelancer sites but most are filled with users registered years ago, with zero ratings and zero projects under taken.

There's also the ones where you post the project and you get bids, but they seem to focus more on logo/website design.

Soldato
I've been doing some freelance work recently and you're right, there's some sites out there that are just cons, such as freelancer.com.

However, http://www.peopleperhour.com/ works well. I've had a few jobs on there and it seems to have a decent member base.

I've not posted a job though but there's maybe 30-100 a day put on there.

Man of Honour
OP
It's not hugely complicated. I'm just rubbish at cad and keep failing.

Ta, will sketch it up with dimensions and email you in a couple of days, so you can have a look.

Man of Honour
OP
It doesn't have to be cad, but ideally I need the plans for a metal shop to make it. As I say it's fairly basic, but AI can't use sketchup or cad proficiently. Haven't had time to do a drawing yet. Ell post it up when Ai have.

Back
Top Bottom