how to get facebook page likes/interaction

Suspended
we're struggling to get our facebook page to have any sort of user interaction and like.

we have paid for loads of sponsored posts, boosted deals etc, post images of before and after, we don't spam, have tried a social media page guy to increase interaction for a week, have ideas for great things we can do with promotions, games, deals etc however with no user response there's no point in coming up with any great ideas.

what can we do? we're stuck as to how to get in front of the users who will genuinely like our page and then respond, comment etc to the deals we post.

any suggestions?

thanks for the reply. very insightful.

we do cleaning as you say. we're looking to focus on the oven cleaning side of things, so limited to the reviews we can do, as well as the advice, nothing that will give us content longer than a couple weeks.

getting our existing customers after each clean to like us and leave a review i suppose is certainly the best start.

you're right about tv channel with only adverts thing. it seems this is all some pages i see on facebook do, just adverts after adverts. turns me straight off and not something i want to do

Back
Top Bottom