How to rob a bank!

Permabanned
This guy in Canada has made this video where he basically robs several banks of $100000 by filing for bankruptcy. He takes hidden cameras in to the banks and documents the entire process and explains his liability and his reasoning behind it. He feels justified in his actions because of the banker bailouts and he explains how what he did is nothing different than what the mega corporations do when they hedge debt and receive tax payers money to invest with.

Here is the video, it is 40 mins long. Just click the video link at the bottom. :D

http://www.umotions.com/umetres/umi...issionID=9CFB62AA-5ADF-48C0-9D33-EF561E75E212

Permabanned
OP
Apparently after 9 months his record is clean and he says at age 31 (which i think is like 5 or 6 years time) he is free to do it all over again because his record will be completely clean.

He still has his business, which imo is a bit of a joke.

I am not sure about uk laws but i think they might be a bit different and you will probably lose your house. This guy realy thought it all through and managed to get a way with it. I don't think everyone would be so lucky.

I doubt banks would give me £100k anyway.

Back
Top Bottom