How'd you meet your current GF?

Suspended
Just wondering really. Was talking to my mate earlier about it and he's been single for aaaages. Talks to the ladies all the time in clubs and either gets their number and they dont speak to him again or they meet up once and thats it!!

God forbid I ever get made single again :eek: Personally met mine at uni and now I'm 26 I feel like if things went wrong I'll never get another one based on his experiences hehe.

So go on, where'd you meet your other half? :D

Suspended
OP
calnen said:
<First serious answer>

On holiday, when I was 15. We started dating at 16 (long-distance), kept that up through college and then went to university together. We graduated a month ago, and are getting married on Saturday!! :cool:

</>

Well done mate :) Looks like most people met their other half at uni, through friends or at work! So much for nightclubs!!

Suspended
OP
Suprised by the number of people who met through myspace, etc. Looks like it can actually work out online! Suppose you get to know the person rather than judging them by their looks only like in a club. Then again you wouldnt open the profile up in the first place if you didnt like the picture. Dont know really!

Back
Top Bottom