How'd you meet your current GF?

Suspended
OP
calnen said:
<First serious answer>

On holiday, when I was 15. We started dating at 16 (long-distance), kept that up through college and then went to university together. We graduated a month ago, and are getting married on Saturday!! :cool:

</>

Well done mate :) Looks like most people met their other half at uni, through friends or at work! So much for nightclubs!!

Soldato
She works where I used to work, and we got chatting at work, I started to fancy her (and her me, apparently) then we ended up having a cheeky drunken snog one night when we were out after work, and it went from there.

Soldato
dougguk said:
Well done mate :) Looks like most people met their other half at uni, through friends or at work! So much for nightclubs!!

Most single girls at nightclubs aren't really the ones I'd want to have as a girlfriend, tbh. :p

Soldato
met at school and being going out all through uni! I think if I was single I'd be pretty rubbish at chatting up girls since I've been "out the game" for so long...

would be soo funny.. I can hardly recognise when a girl is flirting any more! :(

Soldato
Worked with her, went to a party, did a bit of flirting, did a bit of smooching. A few candles and a bit of Marvin Gaye and and your dad's brother is called Bob.

Married ten years next week

Soldato
Docaroo said:
met at school and being going out all through uni! I think if I was single I'd be pretty rubbish at chatting up girls since I've been "out the game" for so long...

would be soo funny.. I can hardly recognise when a girl is flirting any more! :(

They hit your arm, play with their hair, giggle, and stare.

daz

daz

Soldato
Fraggr said:
Most single girls at nightclubs aren't really the ones I'd want to have as a girlfriend

Wow, 16 years old and you're already an expert on life.
ugh.gif

Soldato
Fraggr said:
They hit your arm, play with their hair, giggle, and stare.

yeh amoungst other things... I end up saying to my gf things like "this girl was being quite weird today and doing "xy and z" or whatever" and my gf's like she was flirting with you ya dumb ***!!" although some girls are a bit less subtle and decide to announce (while getting a lift to town form my GF) that they would like to **** me.... needless to say she didn't get a lift back home haha...

Soldato
Docaroo said:
yeh amoungst other things... I end up saying to my gf things like "this girl was being quite weird today and doing "xy and z" or whatever" and my gf's like she was flirting with you ya dumb ***!!" although some girls are a bit less subtle and decide to announce (while getting a lift to town form my GF) that they would like to **** me.... needless to say she didn't get a lift back home haha...

Should've tried for a threesome. :p

Soldato
Met mine when we both used to work at Kwik Save when we were younger. I always thought she was pretty but hardly ever spoke to her, then I randomly went to a 6th form party with a mate and she was there, we talked (about work - as you do), and I got her number off one of her friends. Started txting her every now and then for a few months, then 6th form party number two rolled around. Alcohol got involved this time, and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom