HP psc 1215 all-in-one... Im Going Crazy!!!

Soldato
HELP

Right, Ive got one of the above. All-in-one scanner, printer, copier thing.

Anyway, come to scan a document to send in an email. Ive clicked on the 'fit to page' option on the actual machine and pressed 'scan'.

It launches the HP software. Starts to scan. THIS is what is shown. See that the sizes are correct in the bottom left corner. Also the correct sizes are shown in the top right. The selection area is defaulted. Then is starts a scan.

Well its fine, till it does its scan, then it crops the scanned image in half of the width. LIKE THIS

Now, if I try to change the selection area now once the image has been scanned, there is no joy. Once I changed a value it changes back. All I want is the width to go back to 21cm or there abouts, like in the first pic before the image finished scanning. I can unlock the output dimensions and change them but they scale if you get me. Like if I change the width to 20cm, the height would change to 40cm+ or there abouts. Doing this doesnt even change the selection dimmensions.

Anyone who has this software, used it before and knows how do a full scan of an A4 sheet of paper? Its hard work lol. Im going mad at it here :p

Any help would be appreciated.

Its all sorted now. I clicked on accept, to see if it resize it. It did'nt and took me into its picture part of the software. Where you save the pics etc.

I clicked back on scan, as the image was cropped. It went back to the scanning part of the software and scanned agen, but this time full size. It finally worked. Probably because of the fact I swore at it and threatened it, that it was going out of the window if it didnt buck up its idea's :D

All is well now anyway.

Delete this thread, if you think, it needs to be Dons.

Back
Top Bottom