HTC U11

Soldato
OP
Well ive watched some of the release videos and I am not really drawn to it at all, ive owned a HTC since the HTC Magic, and I am thinking about abanding ship, and going for a Samsung Galaxy S8+ ....

Soldato
OP
I have a question, if I was to get this phone.... Currently I am under contract with Vodafone directly, I am also at the moment eligible to upgrade now (although the contract officially ends in July), I dont seem to be able to get the HTC U11 through Vodafone direct but I can through Carphone Warehouse, so if I upgraded through CPW today for example, would I be paying Vodafone (until July) and now also Carphone Warehouse monthly as its a new contract? Or does it transfer? Im not sure how it all works! :)

Soldato
OP
Sent mine back today for refund, nothing wrong with it and I'm sure it would have been a great phone but it just wasn't imo £100's better than my htc 10, camera didn't really seem any difference which was the main purpose of buying, maybe i'll get next years flagship :)

Fair enough, I am loving mine, really loving the Usonic noise cancellation sound/earphones, very quick and snappy compared to the M9 I had :)

Back
Top Bottom