Human Rights For Robots.

Caporegime
If sexbots look like this then it'll be hard to stop them, bans or not.

VY1Vhu7.jpg

Although I wonder what would happen to human sexual interactions when the perfect sexbot is available, since you'll be able to perfect your sexual experience, get them to go and make you tea and bacon sandwiches afterwards, etc.

I wonder if in the future all sex will be artificial and reproduction will be by artificial insemination and genetic selection.

Caporegime
If sexbots look like this then it'll be hard to stop them, bans or not.

VY1Vhu7.jpg

Although I wonder what would happen to human sexual interactions when the perfect sexbot is available, since you'll be able to perfect your sexual experience, get them to go and make you tea and bacon sandwiches afterwards, etc.

I wonder if in the future all sex will be artificial and reproduction will be by artificial insemination and genetic selection.

Erm... What? How will a robot demonstrate intimacy? I don't know about you but I married my wife for a reason, and no robot will ever replace that.

Associate
"A European Parliament committee has voted in favor of a draft report that proposes granting legal status to robots, categorizing them as “electronic persons”."

I have no problem with this, if we get to the point where they can think/feel for themselves why shouldn't they have the right to self determination? or the right to pick what they want for themselves?

Caporegime
Erm... What? How will a robot demonstrate intimacy? I don't know about you but I married my wife for a reason, and no robot will ever replace that.

See above, but also - what if something could give you the perfect sexual experience every single time? After 30 years married to your wife, no robot could ever make you look twice?

I'm not saying people won't pair up for reasons of interaction and engagement (though robots will eventually be able to give you 10/10 in this area too), but as far as satisfying sexual experiences go, it'll be hard for the long-married man (or indeed woman) to ignore the opportunities.

This is in no way a commentary on my own marriage as I'm very happy, but I'm trying to think wider than just myself.

Caporegime
I see your point and truth be told it would probably be great fun to have a release on something that isn't going to go "ouch" every time you poke the wrong place but at the end of the day it'll never replace a real woman.

Early (back)doors though.

Caporegime

same way a hooker does?

acting.

people don't marry their whores, but many do become very attached.

Back
Top Bottom