Humble Choice

Soldato
I was pretty happy to see Hired Gun in this bundle, DRG is meant to be good, my wife loves Yes, Your Grace and theres some other dabblers. Don't think I've seen Hired Gun below £20, so worth it for that alone if it interests you.

Soldato
Deep rock galactic is a great 4 player coop game...... makes the bundle worth while imo. (not for me i already have it, i paid £20ish for that 1 game and never regretted it)

Soldato
Here is August game choices, two of them on my wish list so going to get this months as well - The Ascent and A Plague Tale: Innocence. Have seen a bit of Gas Station Simulator, which looked fun. Have no clue about the other 5 games though.

crsIAG9.gif

Soldato
Great bundle this month.

Just refunding now Plague which I bought on Steam last week (not played yet).

Ascent I have been after for a while. Hot wheels also.

In Sound Mind looks great, just checked a video review and OMNO is right up my street.

Gas sim is really well reviewed but not sure if its for me.

Can't speak of the others.

Caporegime
I already own Plague Tale so someone is going to get a free key. :D

But The Ascent and Omno are both worthy. Once again, waiting for £5 begging email to come through.

Soldato
I and a couple of friends had been hovering around Hot Wheels waiting for it to be cheap for some multiplayer shenanigans. So £8.99 for it and others compared to £40 on Steam or £22 on CDKeys is an easy choice.

Soldato
Hot Wheels Unleashed is fun to pick up and play a few races at a time, I finally bought a cd key a few weeks back.
I've enjoyed playing it. But how obvious is the mistake that multiplayer racing games seem to constantly make?

Why wouldn't you make it possible to have bot racers alongside multiple human players? Racing single player, there's 24 cars on the track. If I want a race with my friends, suddenly there's 2 or 3. It's madness to think people wouldn't want that option.

And Hot Wheels makes it even worse, because you can't even overcome the problem by joining a multiplayer server - because there's no way to join one as an already connected group of friends. So your choices are to play with a full race track of strangers, or an almost empty racetrack of friends. Absolutely stupid set-up, and really frustrating.

Soldato
Big pass, most of these I've played on Game Pass.

OKJ0eKr.png

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaosand has been on my wishlist for some time. And Just Cause IV Complete Edition is a game I wont mind either. Crusader king III not quiet my type and as for the others, no clue about those yet. But for the other two it's worth it for me (since not using Game Pass.)

Associate
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaosand has been on my wishlist for some time. And Just Cause IV Complete Edition is a game I wont mind either. Crusader king III not quiet my type and as for the others, no clue about those yet. But for the other two it's worth it for me (since not using Game Pass.)
If you grab the free games off epic, I believe JC4 was given away a while back.

Back
Top Bottom