Hyundai ImageQuest L90D+ 19" TFT

Associate
Ordered mine last wednesday, its meant to be coming in today, so guessing it should arrive at mine within the next few days if it arrives in stock as scheduled! Sadly i'll be away on holiday for a week so this badboy is gonna be sitting in an amtrak depot til next wednesday, poor thing. ;< It'll be owed lots of TLC after i pick it up! ;D

Associate
Yeah should totally be worth the wait :D Its a bit of a risk ordering it before there're any reviews out there, but it just honestly seems like you can't go wrong with that spec! Looks like its a TFT aimed at gamers, and thats what I am, so fingers crossed!

Associate
Anyone else ordered one of these gorgeous beasts yet? Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of talk about them here on the boards, mainly seen people that want to wait for reviews first, which is probably a good idea, but doubt you can really go wrong with this TFT. :)

Permabanned
They are, but only once they have spent all their student loans on Technology.

My mate Justin has a 15k student loan to pay back, but in the time he was at Uni he managed to buy a new PC, 28" Widescreen TV, 5.1 surround system, Laptop etc.....

Gary A

Associate
This is the monitor Im just about to order.

However, just spoke to OcUK and they are guessing that they will arrive next week sometime.

Why am I sooo impatient....I want mine now!! ;)

If I order the Viewsonic VX912B today it will be here tommorrow... but will I regret not getting the badboy :)

Associate
Hopefully they will get them on Friday and we will get them early next week, but this is pure speculation.

Note - Estimated Due Date for arrival is 17th of December 2004

Back
Top Bottom