Hyundai N220W

Associate
Hey,

I purchased one of these yesterday to use with my x1900xt, It's a lovley looking monitor but i seem to get some kinda lag with it and i dont mean lag from running a high res with high settings or anything like that, It does it when my frames are 90+ also windows didnt pick this up it's just installed it as a plug and play monitor.

Any suggestions as to what it could be?

Thanks

Associate
Hey,

I purchased one of these yesterday to use with my x1900xt, It's a lovley looking monitor but i seem to get some kinda lag with it and i dont mean lag from running a high res with high settings or anything like that, It does it when my frames are 90+ also windows didnt pick this up it's just installed it as a plug and play monitor.

Any suggestions as to what it could be?

Thanks

What refresh rate is it running at? If you've just come from a CRT it may be running at 75Hz or above. Get the monitor driver from the manufacturer's web site, and the display driver will then only set frequencies it can cope with.

REF: also windows didnt pick this up it's just installed it as a plug and play monitor.
See above, probably too new a product of windoze to recognise.

Caporegime
Is that a good monitor for gaming btw? Has it got a TN Film panel? They are very cheap and I am really frustrated about not finding a second hand NEC 20WGX2 :(

I found one this week on the bay and I was the only person to bid on it :eek:

Got it for £120 and I think it was a steal!

Arrived Thursday and I can honestly say it's gorgeous. Beautiful colours, deep blacks and no ghosting :D

Soldato
Well, I doubt I get one for that price tbh. I have been checking all this week but there was only one from Germany that I didn't win. I honestly don't want a 24". They are not good for proper gaming and they are too expensive.

Caporegime
Well, I doubt I get one for that price tbh. I have been checking all this week but there was only one from Germany that I didn't win. I honestly don't want a 24". They are not good for proper gaming and they are too expensive.

Glad you never spotted the one I bought on Tuesday then or you might have outbid me for it :p

Back
Top Bottom