Hyundai N91W HELP

Associate
Hi guys,

Just received mine, one question;

I think I read you could tilt the screen, there does seem to be a hinge however I dare not apply too much force in case I damage it. There is a screw on the hinge, does this need to be loosened first? Or do I just throw caution at the wind and give it a good backward tilt to work the hinge in?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm having a problem with this as well.
I undo the screw on the hinge and i tilt the screen up.
When I tighten the screw again, it goes back to its original postion!
Any suggestions?

Also Xp is running it as a 'plug and play monitor'. How do i install the driver on the cd?

I have another problem too!

The monitor doesnt come out of standby until the Windows XP SP2 welcome screen, it stays in sleep during the POST screen and even the Windows loading screen.

No good for getting into the BIOS or even to reinstall windows with an autorun CD....HELP!!!!

Im running on Win XP SP2 with a Radeon X800 XT PE via a DVI connection

spike_2000uk said:
Also Xp is running it as a 'plug and play monitor'. How do i install the driver on the cd?

Put the CD in to your CD drive, go in to device manager, click on the + where the monitor section is, then right click on the plug and play monitor and click "update driver" then choose to install from a CD device and select the CD.

Just grip the stand with one hand, and with the other, grip the bottom of the screen and firmly but gently tilt the screen up (I didn't do anything with any screw, I guess it needs to be tight but not too tight).

G4ORCE said:
I have another problem too!

The monitor doesnt come out of standby until the Windows XP SP2 welcome screen, it stays in sleep during the POST screen and even the Windows loading screen.

No good for getting into the BIOS or even to reinstall windows with an autorun CD....HELP!!!!

Im running on Win XP SP2 with a Radeon X800 XT PE via a DVI connection

an anyone help me with this pretty pwease?

spike_2000uk said:
G4orce have you tried turning the monitor on before the pc? When I boot I can see post.

It is switched on, but its just in standby from the previous shutdown. It wont come out of the yellow light standby mode until the logging on screen :-(

Are you using VGA by any chance Spike?

I am using Dvi and the drivers that came with the monitor. My motherboard displays a seperate screen for ide detection and that is the first thing I see. What i don't see on booting is the screen that shows your cpu and memory.

Back
Top Bottom