I am so lost!

Soldato
I was going to buy a Antec 1200 but decided agaist it since as there is little visabilty to the mobo.

I absolutly love the TJ-07 case its beautiful, however can sum1 tell me is the cheapest price i can expect to pay around £247, or is that to much? (not naming any sites so dont worry) sadly OC doesn't stock them :(

Soldato
£247 is getting ridiculous! I was considering one a few months back before I decided to go for the Fortress, and I could've bought the TJ07 for less than £180.

EDIT - a quick hunt around, and I see the silver version with no window is currently on offer for £172.49. Awesome :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Nowt wrong with the 1200 thank you very much (apart from trying to wire up very long gfx cards)

And looking awful (in my opinion) and being made of plastic...

Unfortunately the TJ07 is priced very high, I would definitely consider the new Corsair if you've got that much to spend.

Or, if you want something a bit cheaper get a Lian Li (not often you can say that!)

Soldato
OP
WHAT... was £180, OMG!!! gutted!

Diggsy i've seen the silver one for that price aswel, is that without vat? cos with was its £198?

Tbh altho the 800D is nice i'd rather get the silver version for like £7 cheaper.... in all honesty tho silver would look great with UV lights and sum nice blue fan's on the rad's!

Any1 know if you can powder coat Aluminium?

My best mate has the a1200 altho its massive and is great for wiring, do you guys think i'm wrong in when i say it doesn't look right between the mobo and the PSU.... something missing...

I'm still open to suggestion but at this moment i think i'm going with the

SilverStone Temjin TJ07S-W (Silver) Aluminium: (IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS ONE AND THE BLACK ONE?
2i6eusi.jpg

Floor still open tho guys if any1 can get me a cheap case?

TO OCUK DONS: Could i post my email address for sum1 to send me a link to a TJ07 since as OCUK doesn't stock them?

Soldato
The one I mentioned is on a special offer over the weekend and is £172.49 inc vat

I can't say any more than that or I would be contravening the competitor rules on here. Sorry

Soldato
See if you can find a TJ07 second hand, that's how I got hold of mine, only cost me £120 with a rad in the roof and motherboard holes already drilled.

Back
Top Bottom