Associate
I built this system into what was already a really nice desk I made out of an 8/4 (2") Walnut Slab. The desk is approximately 5 1/2 feet long, I sit on the left side and the PC sits on the right. The build features a way over the Top Threadripper 1950x and 2 Aorus Waterforce WB edition GTX 1080tis in SLI along with 64GB of Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 2933 and 2x Corsair Neutron 400GB NVME SSDs all on a Gigabyte x399 gaming 7 powered by a Corsair ax1200 1200 watt power supply. The whole think is cooled with 2 Alphacool 360mm fatrads, and transitions from Acrylic tubing inside the case to brass tubing outside the case. The CPU runs at 27C idle at stock and 55C at max load, I haven't load tested the GPUs yet but in games I haven't seen them get above 48C. The Rads are configured in push pull configuration with Aphacool reservoirs and pumps.

The build has over 100 hours into it and I captured most of the build for my YouTube channel and you can check out the full video below. Due to the nature of YouTube videos, I may have glossed over some of the details in the video but feel free to ask me any specific questions about the build in this thread or the comments of the video.

Back
Top Bottom