• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I didn't expect this!

Caporegime
As a reminder....

JEdCPst.png

After.

It does need a new spacebar, the spacebar works but its spilt and that#s really all that wrong with it now. Incl shipping was about £21, with the new spacebar it will be about £29 and a few hours work, again its a £150 keyboard new, used they sell for about £60 to £80.
Switches are cherry blue.
Its turned out quite well. :)

My phone camera isn't great so pics aren't super sharp.

rn6oh8j.jpg

mU9GYeN.jpg

eKD9RUt.jpg

Soldato
As a reminder....

JEdCPst.png

After.

It does need a new spacebar, the spacebar works but its spilt and that#s really all that wrong with it now. Incl shipping was about £21, with the new spacebar it will be about £29 and a few hours work, again its a £150 keyboard new, used they sell for about £60 to £80.
Switches are cherry blue.
Its turned out quite well. :)

My phone camera isn't great so pics aren't super sharp.

rn6oh8j.jpg

mU9GYeN.jpg

eKD9RUt.jpg

Very nice, that's called a bargain.

Caporegime
Very nice, that's called a bargain.

I took a punt on it for a small amount thinking people are probably going to be put off by its appearance or they might not know what they are looking at, If it wasn't a K70 Mk2 or similar i wouldn't have bothered.

I should be pursuing the used market regulary to see what else shows up in a bad but recoverable state, its seems like there is stuff out there.

Back
Top Bottom