I have a free game from a GPU. Is there a charity/website to donate games for people?

Associate
Lol first off if you're here to say "I can have it" Nice try but i really do want to try and donate/give it to somebody who wants it.

Is there a chairty where you can donate games to? Mainly codes.
I purchased a 4070Ti Super (With the help of you guys on here) and i got a free game. (The new Star Wars game) sadly, i have zero interest in it and i tried to sell one YEARS back on e-bay and the person claimed the money back on paypal after using the code. So, i'd MUCH rather donate it to somebody/a charity to either sell it OR give it to somebody in need.
Anybody know? :)

Lol first off if you're here to say "I can have it" Nice try but i really do want to try and donate/give it to somebody who wants it.

Is there a chairty where you can donate games to? Mainly codes.
I purchased a 4070Ti Super (With the help of you guys on here) and i got a free game. (The new Star Wars game) sadly, i have zero interest in it and i tried to sell one YEARS back on e-bay and the person claimed the money back on paypal after using the code. So, i'd MUCH rather donate it to somebody/a charity to either sell it OR give it to somebody in need.
Anybody know? :)
i would say just sell it and then donate the money yourself.

however you wont be able to do that here as there are rules for selling stuff... i get your reticence to use ebay, do you post on any other forums with a games section possibly without the selling rules here?

"however you wont be able to do that here"
Nope. 100% understand that and hope it didnt come across like i was. Id only sell it on a secure website anyway.
Hmm, not really. Only Overclockers and Steam forums. I think it would HAVE to be E-bay if i did sell it. Thank you for the reply.

Can you sell it to a friend or anything like that?

I certainly wouldn't dream of selling a code like this on EBAY.

Just looked at the MM and it looks like you can sell this code on there.
not without another 977 posts ;)

to answer flashheart85 .............. MM is shorthand for members market, it is a classifieds forum here which you will get access to if you post enough over a period of time. (iirc 1000 posts over a minimum of 12 months)

Last edited:
Unless you know someone who really needs it, or there's a local charity, I don't really see the point, as you have no idea where the key will end up and who will get it.

The best thing to do would be to sell it for cash on Facebook Marketplace or something and donate the money.

The games I got with my AMD CPU recently had to be redeemed on a computer with that component installed. It scanned my computer and I had to link my Steam account to the rewards website.

Back
Top Bottom