“I have no recollection”

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;21663118 said:
Your reply appears to address none of the points I made in my post and seems to be just another random example of you talking to yourself :confused:
That is because your post consisted of
  • I don't like Blair
  • I don't like Labour
  • I'm sure Blair is a lovely guy only interested in seeking the best for the British people
It wasn't worthy of a response, sorry Foxy :(

Why don't you get back to Motors where your encyclopaedic and breathtakingly dull knowledge of the optimum manifold pressure of every BMW ever produced will be acknowledged and applauded by your fellow bores?

Soldato
I seriously doubt Blair doesn't remember this, rendition to a problematic state such as Libya isn't a decision to be taken lightly.

Associate
That is because your post consisted of
  • I don't like Blair
  • I don't like Labour
  • I'm sure Blair is a lovely guy only interested in seeking the best for the British people
It wasn't worthy of a response, sorry Foxy :(

Why don't you get back to Motors where your encyclopaedic and breathtakingly dull knowledge of the optimum manifold pressure of every BMW ever produced will be acknowledged and applauded by your fellow bores?

Oof, put the handbags away ladies...

"stockhausen has not made any friends yet" I can see why now.. :p ;)

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Can we not get stockhausens posts approved by a mod before it gets opened for the rest of us to read? (or not)
People like you who aren't bright enough to seek out the "Ignore" option and lack the self-discipline to "Just move along" really shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard . . . or scissors :rolleyes:

Soldato
Your posts have merit but after your stabs at The Guardians name they descend to trolololol, I lose interest when we could be entering into a decent debate.

'The Grauniad' is a well known nickname for the paper, given to it by 'The Private Eye' (probably one of the best rags in publication) because 'The Grauniad' was well known for it's typos... one of which included spelling its own name wrong (as 'The Grauniad').

If you don't know that, well, just stop being so ignorant.

Soldato
Stockhausen I have never said a bad word to you before but don't you feel depressed searching out all this stuff each day?

It's kind of depressing reading your threads as you are outraged by everything from all sides of the political spectrum. Why do you feel the need to jump on your soap bos so much?

How have you not hung yourself? I would find all this work searching very depressing...

Soldato
That is just the point, it's not depressing at all, it's fun picking out the halarity that is the modern hypocritical world.

I suggest more of you read 'The Private Eye' (which I mentioned it earlier).

Soldato
For those that do not know (but probably know him from 'Have I got news for you') Ian Hislop is the editor of the Private Eye.

Edit: He was famously sued by Robert Maxwell time and time again for saying the simple truth about him. After he died the next P.I was halarious, best ever in fact.

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Complicity in torture is a shameful part of our recent government. They (along with the Bush administration) should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Soldato
'The Grauniad' is a well known nickname for the paper, given to it by 'The Private Eye' (probably one of the best rags in publication) because 'The Grauniad' was well known for it's typos... one of which included spelling its own name wrong (as 'The Grauniad').

If you don't know that, well, just stop being so ignorant.

REALLY?

I DID NOT KNOW THIS FACT.

HONESTLY.

NOBODY EVER HAS EVER MENTIONED THIS AT ALL.

IN OTHER NEWS, A YOUNG PILOT BY THE NAME OF LUKE SKYWALKER DESTROYS THE DEATH STAR.

Back
Top Bottom