I just quit WoW!

Associate
Title says it all really. 2 years and 4 level 60+ characters later and I'm finally done with World of Warcraft.

It's a shame, as I do still enjoy WoW for all its flaws (which annoy me intensely), but when a game starts to dictate your life something is really wrong.
I always considered myself someone with a fairly steadfast personality in that regard; I don't smoke, rarely drink to excess and certainly don't go crazy for drugs. It's very surprising, when you step back, to see something as innocent looking as an MMORPG sapping away so much of your life.

Ahh, but it's good to be free. I join the ranks of those who have entered to deadly thrall of WoW (no pun intended), and come out the other side :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Robert said:
You didn't even get one to 70?

1 60 decked out in level 60 epics, 2 mid-60s and 1 level 70 (that character I just left) who was beginning to amass her tier 4.

ShiWarrior said:
How much did that set you back ?
isnt WoW an online only game where u pa per month?

You best thank your wallet :D :p

To be honest when it comes to money WoW is pretty cheap. I paid £25 per 3 months, and got a damn site more value than I would've buying a new £25 game every X amount of weeks.

neoboy said:
So what you going to do now with all the free time?

LOTRO! Heh, no. Not sure. Probably put all my spare-daytime into my photography again, and blow some evenings away on some old school shooters until something fits the bill.

mishima said:
Good man. :)
Thank you =)

Back
Top Bottom