i need to make somthing like this HELP!!!

Associate
With quite a fair chunk of javascript. Using JQuery Javascript library will make it easier. Most likely there are js plugins out there for different parts, e.g. colour pickers to help save you some time.

It probably pulls the available images for frames etc out of a database server side. Looks to be ASP too from inspection of the source.

Associate
Javascript, not java, two different things :p.

Not massive no for someone with some javascript experience. May possibly need backend experience if you wanted to edit available things for the app or you can be more crude and just get the available frames etc from a static location. Best to do the latter now I guess, more simple.

I think it's doable for someone with limited javascript experience but you'll be googling a lot and it may take a fair while. I'd break it up into stages to do and focus on one piece at a time to simplify the process. Makes it more manageable.

Last edited:
Associate
I think it's probably best to just put your questions into google, e.g. "colour picker in jquery" or "display uploaded image in browser". Usually you'll end up at StackOverflow then or a blog with some code examples on how to achieve similar.

I clicked your Steam banner to add you if you have questions :).

Back
Top Bottom