I think my Windows is not working right

Associate
So bought a LOVELY PC from Overclockers. it is much better then what i had before and was worth the over 2 years of saving money to buy it... but it seems to be starting to get a problem which i have no answer for. i'm a boardcaster on twitch, i stream minecraft and pokemon games (using a capture card) on this PC it seems, when im playing minecraft or anything else (its not limited too streaming but feels faster when streaming to get to the point) it starts to lag, and even more going to a black screen and stuff like Chrome turn into the very old style of window. i have tried my best to see what is going on but only 1 clue on it, which is when im streaming my OBS Studios says to me that im have a encoding overdrive when im streaming, but with recording that part on my PC it seems to just do a random Spike then go back down to a 0 before returning to 2500 K which is what it is set to. but the ONLY fix i have found (as even shutting down every single window at that point down) is to just load the PC. does anyone know what is going on here? as i don't want to send it back as it would be hard to do for me with the limited time i have.

here are the specs of my PC that people will need to know:
Case: Kolink Citadel Mid Tower with Glass Side Panel - Black
Power Supply: 500W 80Plus Rated PSU
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Six Core/Twelve Thread Processor
Motherboard: Asus B450 DDR4 Motherboard
Cooler: AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler
Memory: 16GB Team Group Vulcan Z T-Force(2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz
Primary Solid State Drive: Samsung 1TB SSD
Storage Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Graphics Card

(to note i have updated everything that has said it needed updating)

Soldato
Have you made sure the bios is up to date and so you ha e any Overclocks on the ram/cpu/gpu?

Have you checked the temps of the cpu to make sure it’s not getting too hot? All windows updates installed?

the obs error, is it overdrive or overloaded? (Unsure of auto correct changed what you put)

Back
Top Bottom